top of page
This majestic Italianate home is located on Savannah's prestigious Gaston Street with a commanding view of Forsyth Park. The mansion was originally designed by Savannah’s premier 19th century architect, John S. Norris. Built in 1857, the building underwent a poor renovation in the 1970’s. Our designers restored the interior to its original splendor while seamlessly expanding the living spaces to suit the client’s bustling lifestyle.
bottom of page