This free-standing Greek Revival Townhouse, typical to Savannah was built in 1859 for William H. Bradley on Chatham Square. Two goals for the owners were to increase interior living space with a more open floor plan while preserving the historic character of the home. The original design of the home was two and a half rooms deep with very limited open space. We decided to create a porch-like structure on the back of the house to expand the foot print to a three room deep home. Inspirations were drawn from the Mercer House and the Andrew Low House; both free-standing homes of the period.